Goat Rodeo | More Cowbell
- Orders ship every Monday via Express Shipping
- Place your order by Friday to have your order included in Monday's shipments.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of $150 or more
- Summer Overnight Flat Rate Shipping ($35)
A semi-firm cave aged mountain style cheese made from Le-Ara Farm’s cow’s milk in a unique black cream wax rind. The complex herbal flavor pairs well with mild younger red wines like Beaujolais or drier white wines like Sancerre.
Goat Rodeo Farm & Dairy is a 130 acre family owned farm located near Pittsburgh, PA. The farm has a herd of more than 100 Alpine and Nubian dairy goats and make a variety of fresh and aged goat cheeses using traditional techniques for artisan cheese production.
- More Cowbell - Pair with figs, apricot jam, and pistachios.
Milk: Pasteurized Cow Milk
Rennet: Microbial Rennet (Vegetarian)
Age: 4 to 6 months
This cheese fits well in any Grotto model.
We'll include digital literature on the best way to store and serve More Cowbell.
Allison Park, PA