A Trio of Wine & Artisan Cheeses, plus a Virtual Tasting Invitation
- Orders must be placed by Monday, July 6th for items to arrive on time for the virtual tasting
- Use discount code "CHEESELOVER" to save 10% on your order
We have partnered with our friends at Suhru Wines and Miracle Springs Farm to put together a Virtual Wine & Cheese Tasting on Sunday, July 12th from 5pm to 6pm EST, featuring fresh summer milk cheeses and easy drinking summer sippers!
With your purchase you will receive an invitation to join our Virtual Tasting, hosted by Shelby Hearn of Suhru Wines, Jessica Sennett the founder of Cheese Grotto as well as three (3) summer wines & three (3) cheeses. During this Zoom Virtual Tasting we will walk you through each of the three wine and cheese pairings, give you a little background on each of the items you are tasting, discuss how the flavors compliment and more. We will also be joined by Jamie Cloud from Miracle Springs Farm!
The Tasting will include:
- One (1) bottle of each of the following wines: NV Brut, 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, and 2019 Rosé
- Trio of Miracle Springs Farm goat cheeses including: Signal Rock (3oz), Roe Jan Reserve (3oz), and Camembert (8oz)
- Exclusive Invitation to the Virtual Zoom Tasting
- Digital Tasting Guide
More about Suhru Wines
Suhru Wines is a family-run winery based in Long Island. Established in 2008, the family sources excellent fruit from the regions in New York where each variety grows best. Their wines include tank fermented crisp, dry whites as well as barrel aged and fruit forward red wines with soft tannins. The Suhru Wines portfolio contains vibrant, balanced, and approachable wines for all to enjoy.
More About Miracle Springs Farm:
Passionate caretakers of the land since 2014, Miracle Springs Farm’s mission is to regenerate the land by producing uncompromisingly delicious fresh and aged cheeses. Miracle Springs is a small and mighty goat dairy who firmly believes in regenerative farming. Their cheeses are delicious, nutrient rich, and thoughtfully produced.