Tomales Farmstead Creamery - Set of 4
- Orders ship every Monday via Two-Day Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of $250 or more
- $12 Two-Day shipping when purchasing 2 or more items
- $18 Two-Day shipping when purchased individually
Tomales Farmstead Creamery makes rustic tommes and soft-ripened goat and sheep cheeses that are full-flavored and reflects the milk quality of their herd at Toluma Farms.
We are honored to include their selection of cheese, as it is very difficult to get one's hands on the styles nationally.
- Kenne (meaning "one"): A soft ripened cheese with one type of milk (goat), 4 oz
- Assa (meaning "woman"): An aged (3 mo - 9 mo) goat cheese, 4oz
- Atika (meaning "two"): An aged (3 mo - 9 mo) sheep/goat mixed milk cheese, 4 oz
- Teleeka (meaning "three"): A soft ripened sheep, goat & cow milk cheese, 4 oz
The set of four fits well in both the Grotto Classico and the Grotto Fresco.
We'll include literature on the best way to store and serve each style.
Tomales Farmstead Creamery
Orders ship every Monday via Two-Day Shipping